[ALAC] Fwd: [board-gtlds] Digital Archery, Batching, Root Scalability, Early Warning and GAC Advice/Objections

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:15:15 UTC 2012

Apropos, the letter of complaint from the AU outfit on the batching process
shared by OCL (if memory serves).  They were keen on an alternate approach
that they claim would be fairer, given the number of applicants.

I'm inclined to think there is something there with a faint - and I say
faint! - smell of unequal protection.

Maybe we ought to place this issue on the Ex-Com Agenda for next week?

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799