[ALAC] [At-Large Improvements Project Taskforce] Link to the NOW ABSOLUTLY FINAL report :-)

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:17:47 UTC 2012

Would like to add my personal note of commendation to the members of this
taskforce, especially to Cheryl Langdon Orr for her leadership and
unstinting devotion to the cause.

When you want things accomplished with the details this task demands, CLO
is THE 'go-to' person.

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799