[ALAC] Fwd: RE: .com renewal and thick Whois-- next steps

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jul 25 00:26:27 UTC 2012

Dear ALAC members,

I have received the support from many of you regarding signing the
letter which I mention in my message below.
Somehow I forgot to ask the question if there is any objection from ALAC
members on the ALAC call a few hours ago.
I therefore ask here whether there is any *objection* to me signing the
letter on behalf of the ALAC.

Letter included,

Kind regards,

Olivier