[ALAC] Fwd: RE: .com renewal and thick Whois-- next steps

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 24 13:24:00 UTC 2012

Dear ALAC members,

please be so kind to find a letter which I have received from Steve
Metalitz, IPC, asking whether the ALAC would like to co-sign this.

I will therefore be asking the question during the ALAC call today
whether there is any objection to ALAC supporting this letter.

For your information, the ALAC has already drafted a similar statement
and sent it to the Board:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/correspondence/correspondence-28jun12-en.htm

...although it focussed solely on the Board's Closed Session to adopt
the draft .com Renewal Agreement.

Kind regards,

Olivier