[ALAC] Fwd: [soac-discussion] FW: ICANN 43 Public Forum Agenda Building

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Feb 29 18:04:26 UTC 2012

Hello all,

we have until the end of the week for our suggestions. I have left this
to rest until now since we were not aware of the hot issues, and hot
issues a month ago might have cooled down until now.
Please email me your suggestions. The ALAC ExCom will discuss
suggestions on its call on Friday.
Kind regards,

Olivier