[ALAC] Fwd: Re: Realignment of SO and At-Large appointed seats on the ICANN Board

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Dec 23 22:16:56 UTC 2012

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Realignment of SO and At-Large appointed seats on the
ICANN Board
Date: 	Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:15:45 +0100
From: 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
To: 	Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com>
CC: 	louie at louie.net Lee <louie at louie.net>, Lesley Cowley
<lesley at nominet.org.uk>, Jonathan Robinson
<jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com>, Bruce Tonkin
<Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au>, John Jeffrey
<john.jeffrey at icann.org>, Diane Schroeder <diane.schroeder at icann.org>

Dear Steve,

thank you very much for your kind message explaining the changes.
As you know, the ALAC has supported this realignment in its statement
published at:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/correspondence/correspondence-2-10nov12-en.htm

The news will therefore be very much welcomed by our community.

Best wishes,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair

--