[ALAC] Possible Wiki for ALAC comments on Trademark Clearinghouse procedures

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 22 23:14:23 UTC 2012

On 22/08/2012 22:51, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro wrote:
> I was wondering whether we could have a wiki dedicated to Trademark
> Clearing House Issues so that there is a dedicated site to collate and
> generate feedback.

There was actually a lot of work already done in the past re: Clearinghouse
https://community.icann.org/x/_JAi

This included mailing list called naming-issues

It might be worth, for anyone interested in this, people reading through
the discussions that took place then.

Perhaps should we revive this & create an updated page, or a new one
that links from there?

Kind regards,

Olivier

--