[ALAC] [At-Large] Summary of Trademark Clearing House Meeting [Remote Streaming]

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Aug 21 21:18:06 UTC 2012

Dear Sala and all,

thanks for the interesting points you raised. And we touched this issue during our monthly call tonight. A highly relevant question is - what Rudi mentioned below - "Who pays for the services that are of benefit to the Trademark owners ?" Is it - at the end of the chain - the end user again who has to refund all the related investments? This should be a key question for our community.

Kind regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/