[ALAC] Where is ALAC on the TAS problem?

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 16:31:39 UTC 2012

   I'm not suggesting the ALAC make a pronouncement that this is a PR disaster.
   I am suggesting trying to mitigate the PR disaster by sharply prodding ICANN
   to provide more solid information not only about the system failure, but
   about  the  how  and the why, along with information about steps taken
   internally to assure better quality control, if that's the issue.

   That Rod Beckstrom has now joined the response team is at least a sign the
   organization is acknowledging the seriousness of at least the perception of
   a problem.