[ALAC] CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Verisign Request to Implement Redemption Grace Period (RPG) for .name

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Apr 11 23:17:49 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the ALAC, has asked that a call for
comments be made on the draft "ALAC Statement on the Verisign Request to
Implement Redemption Grace Period (RPG) for .name
<https://community.icann.org/x/a7TbAQ>" in preparation for the start of
the ALAC ratification process.

The current draft can be found on the "At-Large Statement on the Verisign
Request to Implement Redemption Grace Period (RGP) for .name Workspace
<https://community.icann.org/x/a7TbAQ>."

Please submit any comments on the workspace using the comments function by
16-Apr-2012 23:59 UTC.

Please note that ALAC will be discussing the draft Statement and voting on
it during the ALAC call on 17-Apr-2012
<https://community.icann.org/x/lq7bAQ>.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org