[ALAC] Fwd: JAS Final Report

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Fri Sep 23 18:57:11 UTC 2011

Hi Alan (and All),

Just as a reminder, a wiki page has been set up to collect comments (see: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+JAS+WG+Final+Report+Workspace).

Also, an announcement (in EN/FR/ES) calling for At-Large comments was sent to ALAC-Announce and the regional lists on Monday, 19 September (EN version copied below):

**

Dear All,

The JAS Working Group has now completed its final report which can be downloaded from the At-Large JAS WG Final Report Workspace available at:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+JAS+WG+Final+Report+Workspace.

Comments from the At-Large community may be added through the comment function on this wiki page.

As the ALAC will be discussing the JAS WG Final Report during its meeting of 27 September 2011, please submit your comments prior to that date.

Comments will be accepted in English, French and Spanish.

Regards,

At-Large Staff

**

Currently, no comments have been received from community members, apart from the communication between Carlton and Olivier that staff posted.

Kind regards,
Heidi

Heidi Ullrich
Director for At-Large