[ALAC] ALAC/At-Large Improvements Project Final Report

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Sep 27 00:52:31 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone,

Olivier has asked me to distribute the current draft of the ALAC/At-Large Improvements Project Final Report (attached, as well as on the workspace listed below).  While it is nearly completed, there do remain some questions to be resolved, which are marked in red within this draft.

We are asking At-Large members to place their comments on the following wiki dedicated to this report:  https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/At-Large+workspace+on+the+ALAC-At-Large+Improvements+Project+Final+Report.

The report will also be a topic during the ALAC meeting on 27 September at 14:00 UTC:  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+27.09.11+-+Monthly+Teleconference.  (All At-Large members are welcome on these and all At-Large calls, unless noted otherwise.)

Many thanks,
Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Nathalie Peregrine and Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org