[ALAC] Fwd: input on participating in ICANN, IGF, ITU from Kieren McCarthy of the SFBay ALS

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:54:46 UTC 2011

Thoseof you in the Governance list will have received this, but I  believe
 this would be a useful opportunity for input  for our ALSes and At-Large in
general,  so propose that these links  be promulgated  (on behalf of Kieren)
 as widely as possible by us all, and via the Regional Lists  etc., by staff
if  the ALAC hair agrees...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)