[ALAC] ALAC IDN WG meeting in Dakar

Edmon Chung edmon at isoc.hk
Tue Oct 25 16:31:15 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

As mentioned during our Sunday session when we talked about WGs, was wondering if it would be possible to try to convene an ad hoc meeting here in Dakar to get the IDN WG restarted.

This is a terribly late notice, but for those who can make it, lets try to meet right after the current session:
Tuesday Oct 25,
Time: 17:30 (or right after the current session if this overruns :-P)
Room: B12 (where we had the afralo showcase)

With a very brief proposed agenda:
1. A reworked description/scope for the group
2. Issues of interest
3. Call for participation
4. Regular meetings & Next steps

Hoping to have everyone interested in IDN (or not) join :-)

Edmon