[ALAC] Election Call for ALAC Liaisons to serve from October 2011 to ICANN AGM 2012

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Oct 14 14:04:20 UTC 2011

Dear all,

as Olivier has indicated below, Patrick Vande Walle - the current SSAC liaison - unfortunately does not wish to be nominated for reappointment in this position. At this point, I would like to dearly thank Patrick for all his long-lasting commitment and all the excellent work he has done to serve our community in different functions and ICANN in general! He is one of EURALO’s outstanding assets and his expertise was always much appreciated.

For the open ALAC - SSAC liaison to be filled I would like to nominate Lutz Donnerhacke who is another proven expert in security issues from EURALO and an active member of our community. And I am sure Lutz will represent ALAC appropriately in this function.

Thanks for your consideration and
kind regards,
Wolf

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond sent Wed, 12 Oct 2011 01:17:

EuroDIG Secretariat
http://www.eurodig.org/
mobile +41 79 204 83 87
Skype: Wolf-Ludwig