[ALAC] Fwd: For consideration: RAA Discussion Paper

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 14 03:13:30 UTC 2011

I am forwarding this note from Kurt Pritz related
to options for amending the Registrar Accreditation Agreement.

The discussion paper itself may be found at:
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/final-raa-discussion-paper-13oct11-en.pdf>http://gnso.icann.org/issues/final-raa-discussion-paper-13oct11-en.pdf.

Feel free to redistribute this to your RALOs if desired.

Alan