[ALAC] [ALAC-Announce] Election Call for ALAC Officers to serve from 31 October 2011 to ICANN AGM 2012

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT jjs.global at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:09:23 UTC 2011

I support Sandra's initiative in nominating Olivier as candidate for a
second term as Chair of the ALAC.
The challenges in the near future, for the whole of ICANN as well as for the
ALAC, require continuity of purpose, vigilance, openness. Olivier has shown
he possesses these qualities.
Regards,
Jean-Jacques.