[ALAC] ALAC statement on eG8

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 24 09:36:57 UTC 2011

Dear Mark,

thank you for your kind note and suggested message to President Sarkozy
and the eG8 organizers.

Unfortunately, it is way too late to be making such extensive changes to
the document at this stage. The original document has been on-line since
May 20th and a call for comments was made then:
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac-announce/2011q2/000861.html

Prior to the document being online, there was an open discussion on the
NARALO & ALAC lists.

So I'm really sorry but this time round, with the statement due to be
sent to the eG8 organizers in a few hours and a French version of the
statement being drafted, it is too late.

Warm regards,

Olivier