[ALAC] Proposal for ALAC work on future challenges

Marc Rotenberg rotenberg at epic.org
Thu Mar 31 11:47:16 UTC 2011

Further to the work of this committee, we should take into account
the recent statement of the Internet Rights and Principles Coalition:

  http://www.irpcharter.org/images/IRPflyer.pdf

This is an important articulation of the interests of Internet users.
Perhaps we could adopt "Internet Rights and Principles" as
one of our five topic areas, though "Charter of Rights" would
also meet this task.

As for the final five topics, we could select four that have a
specific program focus and reserve the fifth as a general
catchall.

Regards,

Marc.