[ALAC] Google Book Settlement Rejected

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 02:18:11 UTC 2011

Dear Jean-Jacques,

Thanks for the links. Google has surely the procedural right to appeal to
the relevant Circuit Court (2dn Circuit?), but I don't believe its
likelihood of success if high. Instead Google may redraft the Settlement
Agreement to shift from opt-out to opt-in, but that may shift its business
model and profit prospective as well.

Hong

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT <jjs.global at gmail.com