[ALAC] ALAC action regarding IRTP-B Draft Report

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:49:50 UTC 2011

Thank you Silvia and Alan  I would like  the ALAC  to put in the short
statement as you have outlined / proposed, especially in the light of
the education / outreach to registrants issues  which *IS* an outcome
of the PEDNR work we have done...  So  if it is possible for the draft
of such a brief statement to be prepared  for ALAC to discuss (and I
trust endorse) in our meeting(s)  next week  I will most happily put
that forward as a motion...    Or second it if Sylvia wishes to put
it.

CLO

--
Cheryl Langdon-Orr