[ALAC] GNSO Approval on PEDNR recommendation

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jul 21 15:45:01 UTC 2011

Alan,

thank you for alerting us to this. May I take this opportunity to
congratulate you on all of the work you did in holding the steering
wheel for this working group?

I know it was a tough environment to evolve in and very challenging
indeed, but you did ever so well, bringing consensus to a group that
might have, at times, looked as though they'd never reach consensus.
Still - consensus was reached, and this is a significant step. Well
done, and well done to all of the members of the group, and in
particular those from At-Large, who spent hours on conference calls and
work.
Your dedication to the bottom-up process was exemplary.
Warm regards,

Olivier

On 21/07/2011 15:28, Alan Greenberg wrote :
> I am pleased to report that at its meeting today, the GNSO
> unanimously approved the PEDNR PDP Recommendations.
>
> Something else that the ALAC can add to its list of achievements.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html