[ALAC] Fwd: [ccnso-council] Call for volunteers Study Group on Use of Names for Countries and Territories

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:16:00 UTC 2011

Please be advised of the following current call for volunteers for a ccNSO
 Study Group  which means  that  shortly  this group will be activated and
begin its important work and ALAC will be asked  to provide the WT  with a
Liaison, and some (usually limited in number) members  as outlined...   We
need to start thinking on who we might  out forward as members along with
how they will be called for and selected/endorsed and most importantly  if
these members  will need to be supported (to facilitate discussion in our
regions on issues raised and addressed by the WT and to provide these
members with such input for their use) i.e. a wiki page (under ccNSO Liaison
space I assume)  and/or an internal  list etc.,  As the ALAC's ccNSO Liaison
I will be happy to participate as the ALAC Liaison  to this WT, and as soon
as I know  how many members for ALAC / At-Large  will be called for  I will
forward that information on...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)