[ALAC] The AGAT initiative

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs.global at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:49:21 UTC 2011

Hello Evan,

this is in response to your call for "assistance" to the AGAT group.
This group already has eleven members, so I hesitate to propose my name, as the effectiveness of a detailed piece of work such as this is best ensured by a smallish group.
However, if you and the other members think I could bring some added value, please let me know.

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.