[ALAC] Fwd: Re: JAS New gTLD Applicant Support WG Charter

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 18 03:32:31 UTC 2011

Following is the latest round in the discussion of the New gTLD
Applicant Support Charter discussion.

I would suggest that this is a topic that should be discussed and
potentially resolved during next week's ALAC meeting.  Although
clearly this may not be fully resolved, I would like to be able to
give an update of where we are at the February 3rd GNSO Council meeting.

See my note below for a possible way forward. As noted, I have not
fully thought it through or discussed it, but it may be a viable way forward.

Alan