[ALAC] Urgent: proposed email to GAC/ Board Chairs

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 13 04:34:13 UTC 2011

I support the letter, but have a few comments:

1. The sentence "In the light of the uproar
released by civil society triggered by the recent
CSTD decisions regarding IGF-related governance,
it is a simple case of eating one's own dog
food." needs to be either simplified, somewhat
re-worded, or at least have some comma's added.
As it is, it is difficult to parse.

2. You should make it clear if you are asking for
the specified people to be allowed to attend, or
are also asking for funding for their attendance.

3. It is unclear to me why you are saying that
selected GNSO people (and particularly not just
GNSO Council people) be allowed to attend, but no equivalent for ALAC.

4. In the rationale for meeting type, "inconvenients" should "inconveniences".

Alan