[ALAC] Urgent: proposed email to GAC/ Board Chairs

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:46:58 UTC 2011

Hmm, true but I have been there during that season........shouldn't be
much of an issue in Geneva especially when they might taken someplace
around the UN centre.....but again checked, it is still for
Geneva.............let's see what happens on that front...

Re Conclusions.......I guess I got a bit mixed up in icann and igf
didn't I ;o) post govt interference syndrome ;o)

But still, pressure is big and its being felt!

--

fooo