[ALAC] Urgent: proposed email to GAC/ Board Chairs

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Jan 13 01:16:11 UTC 2011

Hello Fouad,

thanks for your kind reply.

On 13/01/2011 01:36, Fouad Bajwa wrote :
> You should just have asked me about the location ;o) They are all
> getting together in Geneva. Now isn't that peculiar but it isn't
> especially when all of them will be there for the IGF Open
> Consultations and MAG meeting......and yes, its a closed space and non
> one else from the community is invited............very accurate indeed
> Olivier...

Actually - this is not at all the news I got fresh from today.
Geneva now looks unlikely because of the Geneva Auto Show 3-13 March, if
due to happen at end of Feb.
Potential issues with hotels & flights. Of course if that was a closed
meeting, it would not matter - but the majority of voices I have heard
at ICANN ask for the meeting not to be closed, so...

As for the rest of your message, I would not jump to conclusions yet. :-)

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD