[ALAC] [ALAC-ExCom] ICANN 2011-2014 strategic plan feedback

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 19:44:42 UTC 2011

Of course we do...  and drawing on the transcripts  and Q&A from the calls
and meetings we have had on the matter the appropriate WT-C  input  (perhaps
some of you know the Co-Chaors of that group ;-) and ExCom could craft draft
text (in my view at least)  for ALAC consideration before the deadline...
 we may as well have an ExCom meeting  on or about the deadline date for
final drafting any way and again we need to note that the formal ALAC PC
comments  CAN  go into the PC 'under current vote' so in on time,  then a
follow up confirmation of the ratification message is the sent...  Not ideal
 but a practical solution at this time of year  IMO...

Remember a Wiki space is already set up  =>
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+Strategic+Planning+Development+2011+-+Community+Workspace
and you should also ask each RALO Chair to contribute comments  as APRALO
and EURALO  have already and these RALO's also need to be asked if they wish
to expand  or say more  (note the AfRALO fuller one already done needs to be
added here as well)  then (as I did in previous years)  we can also include
each RALO and any ALS  comments as well => (call for those on the RALO
lists:?)  in our master documentation as appendixes...

OCL  I've been so bold as to copy  this reply to the ALAC Working list to
hopefully kick start this process,  but you and i assume Carlton
as Rapporteur, will need to follow up...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)