[ALAC] [At-Large] Fwd: ATRT Final report and recommendations as sent to the ICANN Board.

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sat Jan 1 13:27:42 UTC 2011

Merci Olivier,

I would like to second all you said regarding Cheryl in the ATRT. At-Large
should continue to have a very active and effective participation in this
important team.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231