[ALAC] Board-GAC meeting comments

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Feb 27 10:37:47 UTC 2011

Tijani,

thank you for submitting comments/amendments to ALAC's own Board-GAC
meeting WIKI page on:
https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/ALAC+-+February+2011+-+GAC-Board+Meeting

I shall press these points into account when interacting with the
difference actors in Brussels, along with all of the other points which
are on this page. I shall also take into account some of ALAC's past
work in CWGs that it has participated in. I'll also interact on the two
chat spaces, the Adobe Chat, as well as Skype chats for more direct
reactions depending on how the Board-GAC discussion progresses. Last but
not least, I'll liaise with my At-Large colleagues who will also be in
Brussels - besides canvassing GAC and Board members in charge of
gathering information regarding specific points we have emphasized in
our history.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--