[ALAC] Proposed integrated JAS charter.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Feb 24 09:43:10 UTC 2011

Thank you very much Alan.
This is great work that is much appreciated. I trust that this
conciliatory approach will be recognised by all concerned.

With no further comments and after so much time spent discussing this
both in the JAS working group, but also elsewhere, I've given the green
light for an ALAC vote to be launched on this.

Warmest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD