[ALAC] Draft ALAC statement on Draft Process for Recognition of New GNSO Constituencies

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT 徐霞客 XÚ Xíakè jjs.global at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 08:36:03 UTC 2011

Dear Alan,

thanks for the contribution. I agree with your analysis and suggestion. My
remark:
- paragraph 6, your suggestion could be reinforced along the following
lines (my suggested addition in BOLD),
"... that the Board will review Constituency recognition issues within two
meetings, whether Regular or Special, AND IN ANY CASE WITHIN THE RELEVANT
CALENDAR YEAR".

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.