[ALAC] Comments required: ALAC Statement on GNSO Working Group Guidelines

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT 徐霞客 XÚ Xíakè jjs.global at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:38:27 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier, All,

thanks for the draft, which seems fine. I would suggest adding a fourth
paragraph, along the following lines:

"The experience gained by the ALAC in relating with its global
constituency allows it to further recommend that, from the initial stage
of a trans-constituency group contributing to policy formation, sufficient
attention be given to enabling the proper participation of our communities
worldwide, including by making available the appropriate linguistic
services, when these are requested and their cost justified."

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.