[ALAC] I have a question

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 8 20:29:23 UTC 2011

Hello Sergio,

thanks for your kind message. The recordings are already available from
the agenda page:
https://community.icann.org/x/joAfAQ

Action items, Minutes also all uploaded. Only the transcript is missing.
This is outside our control and takes much time.

Kind regards,

Olivier

On 08/08/2011 21:08, presidencia Internauta Argentina wrote :
> Dear colleagues: It may be that the transcripts and recordings of the
> last meeting of ALAC, not yet ready?
> I want to hear or read the meeting as I had to leave the meeting before
> the end.
> Kind Regards
>
> *Sergio Salinas Porto Presidente Internauta Argentina Asociación
> Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
> Federación Latinoamericana de Usuarios de Internet
> <http://www.fuilain.org>LACRALO - ALAC Member facebook:salinasporto
> twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
> Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 *
>
> *
>
> "Ojalá podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que
> humillan nuestra conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" -Eduardo
> Galeano-
>
> *

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html