[ALAC] Rudy's Mexico presentation

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Oct 27 06:43:46 UTC 2010

Dear Siva, Olivier,

Due to a business contract (consultancy for a large public body in Belgium) since mid September, The urgency within the project was so high I had to work even more then the normal 8 hours a day. I've been too busy and was not able to join last calls. The contract last till March 2011 but it will slow down within a week or 2 (1 or 2 days a week).

However, I will try in the next 48 hours to respond to this mail and all other outstanding mails. And I have some interesting news in regards consumer organisations, cyber criminality and e-IDs.

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO
——————————————— Internet Society Belgium  —————————————————
President - CEO                      Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be            Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143        B-9070 Destelbergen  BELGIUM
www.internetsociety.be       "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 27-okt-2010 43, om 03:11 heeft Sivasubramanian M het volgende geschreven: