[ALAC] RES: ALAC Officer Nominations

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:15:04 UTC 2010

...As do I Evan  thank you for you Nomination  Alan  and the confidence
others have shown in supporting your list... to serve as a VC in support of
our new Chair elect and the rest of the team on ExCom and in this years ALAC
 for my final year with you will be an honor indeed.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)