[ALAC] [ABSdt] ANNOUNCEMENT : Results from Round 2 voting for At-Large selected Board Member for seat #15 of ICANN Board

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Mon Nov 29 11:54:56 UTC 2010

Congratulation Sebastien and good luck for your new position. I hope that At-Large will be more heard and better listened to during your term in the Board.

Tank you very much Alan for every thing you did to make At-Large present in the Board, and thank you particularly for walking through this selection process till the end. Your contribution was essential from the white paper preparation till the candidacy. I hope you will remain an active At-Large contributor.

Thank you Pierre for willing to serve the At-Large Community: you were one of the very first elements that founded AFRALO, and all our African structure and visibility comes from there. Thank you again Pierre.

Thank you all the applicants who hasn’t been selected by the BCEC. I hope you will continue to be willing to serve the At-Large Community in the future

At the end, we have only one seat on the Board, and that’s why only Sebastien was elected. All of you were very good candidates Thank you again.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231