[ALAC] FW: [At-Large] ALAC response to the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Nov 25 14:23:00 UTC 2010

Dear Evan and all,

thanks for this excellent draft of the ALAC response (...) what I fully support, and I guess I can speak on behalf of EURALO (taking into consideration our last support message to you).

I have one question only - In the 3rd last para, first line, it reads: "It is unfortunate that the DAG has regressed ..." Is it DAG or PAG?

Kind regards,
Wolf

Heidi Ullrich wrote Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:40:
>Dear All,
>
>Please see below a note from Evan Leibovitch regarding the latest version of the draft ALAC statement on the Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook (available at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Draft+ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+Final+Applicant+Guidebook).
>
>Please review and make your comments by Tuesday, 30 November either by e-mail or by using the comment function on the wiki page.
>
>Kind regards,
>Heidi

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87