[ALAC] [GTLD-WG] FYI: Exchange of letters between GAC and ICANN re: morality issues

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:03:58 UTC 2010

OK  tis a day for error correction I guess I have had it pointed out to me
that of course the ICANN Letter to the GAC is NOT a reply to the latest
letter from GAC at all, but actually  to their earlier ones... and there I
was thinking that it was a very prompt reply => the dates had me confused
*sigh*

Sorry to have mislead any one...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)

On 25 November 2010 10:15, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Obviously  still tired  form last few days   typo in my note below changes
> the context completely Sorry...
>
>  SHOULD  READ => "Excellent letter *from *the GAC  in my view at least, re
> the ICANN response, the funny (not)  thing is of course the GAC,  ALAC and
> GNSO  in their co-creation of the CWG  aimed to offer by the action of the
> cross community activity and any agreements they might come up with was to
>  offer to the Board exactly what PDT is asking  for *sigh*  and we all know
> how well that was managed...(and yes I use the term advisedly)...
>
> Cheryl Langdon-Orr
> (CLO)
>

> On 25 November 2010 09:09, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Excellent letter for the GAC  in my view at least, re the ICANN response,
>> the funny (not)  thing is of course the GAC,  ALAC and GNSO  in their
>> co-creation of the CWG  aimed to offer by the action of the cross community
>> activity and any agreements they might come up with was to  offer to the
>> Board exactly what PDT is asking  for *sigh*  and we all know how well that
>> was managed...(and yes I use the term advisedly)...
>>
>> Cheryl Langdon-Orr
>> (CLO)
>>

>> On 25 November 2010 07:47, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

>>> morality