[ALAC] DRAFT Statement on new Applicant Guidebook (AG) INPUT / Edits / COMMENTS please.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:44:24 UTC 2010

ALAC Members (including those taking office in Cartagena) and Regional
Leaders / Liaisons, please see the link to the wiki page below (a snip from
another email exchange with latest version edit etc., from be gTLD WG
activities earlier today/ yesterday..  Please use the comments  section of
the page to  contribute to the final drafting of this WG product  into a
Statement of the ALAC that we can  ratify in our F2F meeting(s) in
Cartagena.  Your early contributions  would be most welcome  as  many of us
will be travelling soon and having a near final draft together by the time
we arrive at the meeting  and work further on it in our Sunday meeting
 would be most important...

Thanks you Evan and the team who have contributed (mainly the new gTLD-WG)
this drafting is greatly appreciated...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)
ALAC Chair 2007 -2010

<snip> "... ... the statement that is now on the At-Large Wiki. It
incorporates changes made during yesterday's community drafting call.
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Draft+ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+Final+Applicant+Guidebook

- Evan <end snip>