[ALAC] ATRT Cartagena schedule

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 23:15:52 UTC 2010

Thank you Brian

The ALAC / At-Large Leaders  schedule  at this stage has allocated time for
discussion on ATRT recommendations  on  Tue  see excerpt below from our full
schedule at
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Cartagena+2010+-+Meetings+Schedule
  any
or all available members of the ATRT would be most welcome for discussions
 then ( all our meetings are open any way)  and/or  perhaps a joint AC/SO
opportunity might be arranged, if so we would be most interested...
Tuesday, 7 December 2010

*ALAC: Policy Discussion - Part II*
*Time:* 10:30-12:30
*Meeting Room:* Pegasus
Mardi, 7 décembre 2010

*ALAC: Discussion sur les politiques - 2ème Partie*
*Horaire:* 10:30-12:30
*Salle de réunion*: Pegasus
Martes, 7 de diciembre de 2010

*ALAC: discusión sobre las políticas - 2a parte*
*Horario:* 10:30-12:30
*Sala de reunión:* Pegasus
*Agenda:*

   - ATRT - Next Steps and Development of ALAC Statement (10:30-11:30)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)