[ALAC] [AFRI-Discuss] Season Greetings

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Thu Dec 23 04:58:28 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot Tijani for your wishes which are reciprocated.

I take this opportunity to wish all of you, your dear ones and families, a
merry X-Mas and a happy New Year 2011

Best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal MBA, ACMI
CE0 - KMPGlobal Ltd

President – Internet Society of Mauritius | Member - ICANN At Large Advisory
Committee (ALAC) | Member – PIR .ORG Advisory Council |) Tel 230 2578703 |
Fax +230 6778059  | Royal Road, Union Park. Mauritius | Email
dave at kmpglobal.com | http://www.kmpglobal.com