[ALAC] ALAC Statement on Draft Final Report on Policy Aspects Regarding Introduction of Single Character IDN TLDs

James Seng james.seng at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 19:09:36 UTC 2010

On 10th Dec 2010, the joint ccNSO and GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG)
published the Draft Final Report on the policy aspects of introducing
Single Character IDN TLDs for public comment.

I have drafted the following statement for your review:

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Statement+on+Draft+Final+Report+on+Policy+Aspects+Regarding+Introduction+of+Single+Character+IDN+TLDs?focusedCommentId=7208967&#comment-7208967

ps: While Edmon Chung is the new IDN Liaison starting Dec 11th, I
spoke to Cheryl that it might be appropriate for me to draft this
statement since the JIG report is drafted by the working group chaired
by Edmon, in my capacity as member of ALAC.

-James Seng