[ALAC] maybe some topic of conversation

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:14:06 UTC 2010

I can testify that Alex did work hard to outreach consumer organizations in
Africa, mainly after the ICANN meeting in Nairobi.  Some organizations have
already been contacted.  Specific actions at the local level needed to be
done to inform and sensitize them about the idea.

May be Alex will be in a better position to tell us if more steps have been
made.

Fatimata

--
Fatimata Seye Sylla