[ALAC] ALAC Endorsement of applicants having provided ICANN with SoI's for future Review Teams

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 00:30:45 UTC 2010

Dear Rod and Heather,

Regarding the recently closed public Call for Applicants for the Position of
Volunteer Review Team Member- Review Team 2: Security, Stability and
Resiliency of the DNS  and Review Team 4: WHOIS Policy -

It is my pleasure to inform you that at our monthly meeting of the ALAC,
held earlier today (August 24th), the ALAC unanimously voted to endorse and
there was no dissenting discussion only specific support for the qualities,
qualifications and experience of the applicants  from the ALAC, in addition
to the Regional Leadership and At-Large members also on the call.

Therefore  please note our formal ALAC endorsement of the following three
applicants for the three positions on the RT's as listed below with
an implicit priority order  as listed, for each RT.

for
a. Security, Stability and Resiliency of the
DNS<http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/review-2-en.htm>
 (noting ALAC will have one representative on the SSR RT)

ALAC Candidates<http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/review-2-applications-en.htm>
: 1. Alejandro Pisanty  and  2. Lutz Donnerhacke

and for

*b.* Whois policy<http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/review-4-en.htm>
(noting ALAC
will have two representatives on the Whois Policy RT)

ALAC Candidates<http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/review-4-applications-en.htm>:
Lutz Donnerhacke and Olivier Iteanu

kindest regards,

Cheryl Langdon-Orr