[ALAC] Modification of statement submitted regarding At-Large Director Bylaws

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 26 02:11:06 UTC 2010

Cheryl, with so many things going on related to the selection
process, perhaps there is a misunderstanding here. My added
suggestion was to the comment on the proposed Bylaw amendments that I
submitted (on my own behalf, although later supported by a number of
ALAC and RALO people). It is not directly linked to our Rule of
Procedure 27 and requires no action by the ALAC.

Alan