[ALAC] ALAC Rule of Procedure for Selecting Director

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 00:25:21 UTC 2010

Thanks to Alan for the comprehensive comments. Another issue that has been
raised in Brussels but not sufficiently discussed ever since is whether we
want to advocate to keep the Board liaison along with the selected At-Large
Board Member. To my memory, draft bylaws replace the liaison with the Board
member. We may wish to comment on this specific point as well.

Hong

--
Dr. Hong Xue
Professor of Law