[ALAC-LT] AC is down and skype doesn't seem to be working either

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 10:16:37 UTC 2018

Well that makes me feel a lot better than I actually got connected only a
little after a half hour.. but how frustrating.

Maybe we are also comparing the quality of hotel here.. Now the Radisson
has a bit of a reputation to maintain. Heaven knows where you were...

The Yak and Yeti drops were apparently related to the way its electricity
generators work. and only happens 3 or 4 times a day (and also at night).
We'll see how the YnY works here for those of us who are attending the ALAC
meeting in a short while :)

APRALO is currently looking at issues relating to why some of our regional
ALSes are not participating, despite our being aware that there are members
in that country who are keen to participate.. How do we make it easier for
these potential participants to actually engage with us? Whose problem is
it?  We know what they are going through because we are personally
experiencing what their problems are.