[ALAC-LT] Reminder // GAC and ALAC Leaderships Call

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:29:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thank you Maureen and Seun for this.  I'll put cooperation in capacity building in underserved regions on the agenda.

There have not been other suggestions or comments. So unless there are any last-minute ones, the agenda for the ALT/GAC meeting Monday, 12 February at 1700 UTC will be:

1) Geographic names in the subsequent new gTLD procedures/

2) Interim models for GDPR

3) Cooperation in capacity building in underserved regions

4) Possible follow-up to the joint ALAC-GAC statement on

enabling inclusive, informed and meaningful participation in ICANN
5)AOB

Best,

Yrjö